
'Fat days'. Life changing aren't they on the perspective of things and thoughts? We've all had them; and we're definitely all going to have another one. I decide to take steps to for once, put myself first ( a little bit, not totally, but more than i usually would!)
Firstly:
Deciding to leave University (Epsom UCA - Fashion journalism).
Reason:
Family is more important to me. I decide i do not want to be 40 years old, single, bitter and still going out getting drunk with "friends" because i focused on my career so much. I want a career that is more fulfilling to me in the long run. Family and friends are far more important to me than writing a newspaper column or doing a celebrities make-up again could ever be.
Alas ... Let the job hunt commence.
(ARGH.
I actually did it.. i left university!
Wish me luck. Feel sick.)
x
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.